Check our Post with demo online and detailed information
- SnappyData (Strong SQL, In-Memory Speed, and GemfireXD history)
- Apache HAWQ (Strong SQL support and Greenplum history)
- Splice Machine (Now Open Source)
- Hive LLAP is moving into OLAP, SQL 2011 support is growing and so is performance.
- Apache Phoenix may be able to do basic OLAP with some help from Saiku or STPivot. I really like Phoenix and it has the performance and power to back up a lot of data through queries and concurrency. It is lacking a lot of the OLAP specific queries that some tools and users will most likely need. I am thinking that Apache Calcite and Phoenix will eventually make this a great OLAP tools.